Tuesday, September 20, 2005

good feeling, good sign...

For the last few days I have been riding this high but trying not to show it. Finally things are looking better and I don't want to say something too loud and screw it all up. As if by doing so, some supersticios god will take away the reward for all the hard work and struggle I have done. The hell with that. I have made some serious life changes in the last year that were very difficult to make and continue to be a large point of stress in my life. But I am walking the crooked road with patience and a destination.

She called me back tonight. Left a message on my answering machine. I was hoping that she would call and honestly, part of me wasn't sure if she would. We seemed to hit it off that one time. But my somewhat pieced back together self-esteem isn't what it once use to be.
While listening to the message I felt a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. It started low in my gut, bouncing around, and intensified until it felt like they were gonna fly right out of the top of my head...
So for those of you who are still with me, there a million ways to describe this feeling in words. But this feeling, a good feeling, shouldn't be so hard to find......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home