Friday, September 30, 2005

Yet another post...

After reading a friends(yah you) post I got to thinking. This whole blog thing is like group therapy. I sit on my couch and talk to who ever cares to read. I guess hoping that peoples comments will help me to understand. But why do I not tell anyone about my site. Probably because I really don't want to understand. Becasue just maybe I might find out why. Then life would be or, more realistically, could be "happily ever after". And who wants that..hmm..

I still think of her everyday...
And I still don't know what it means...
I have thought of her everday for the last 13 years,
You would think I would know why by now.
I guess it could be one of a couple of reasons
Either I am in love with her or I just love her.
Friends are friends and sorry, but I don't think of even my best friend everyday.
Or do I...I have been in love and lost.
And I don't know if I can go through that again.

Menawhile back in hazard county, lifes goes on
and that daisy duke called me back...

I realized today that I have reached a goal.
Actually, one of the biggest goals I have ever set out to achieve.
I am a small buisness owner,
own my home that doubles as an investment property,
and all on the "right" coast.
I set these goals with my now exwife,
she was suppose to be here.
That was the plan.
Needless to say, my goals didn't change and hers did.
I don't know if I should thank her
Beacuse I would never have gotten here with her,
or with out her.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad O'Brien said...

Right on man! hahah "yeah you"
it is kind of like a group therapy session huh... Well your definately right about one thing we wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for where we've come from and what we've gone through...

7:14 AM  
Blogger Brad O'Brien said...

NOt writing much either?
lol
talk to you later man
b

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home